shapeless-2.3.2 is out!
See the full set of changes since 2.3.1 in the detailed release notes below …
This is the final release of shapeless-2.3.2. These release notes provide a summary of changes since shapeless 2.3.1.
- Added Align operation and syntax for tuples (thanks to Peter Neyens).
- Added PolyFill type class and fillWith syntax which generates an HList value from a Poly0 (thanks to Yang Bo).
- Added Combinations operation and syntax for HLists (thanks to Ryo Hongo).
- Added FromProductArgs and FromRecordArgs traits supporting mapping HList/record arguments to positional/named argument lists, dually to ProductArgs and Recordargs (thanks to Brian Zeligson).
- Added an example of type level backtracking search (thanks to Olivier Blanvillain).
- Added compileTime macro to measure compilation times (thanks to Frank S. Thomas).
- Added support for Scoverage (thanks to Johnny Everson).
- Added try-shapeless.sh script for immediate access to shapeless on an Ammonite REPL.
Added preliminary support for SIP-23.
- ZipConst now has an instance for HNil (thanks to Jolse Maginnis).
- Refined typing of LiftAll result type (thanks to Jeremy R. Smith).
- Typeable instances for reference singletons are now serializable (thanks to Daniel Urban).
- Type inequality witnesses are now serializable (thanks to Andreas Koestler).
- Optic builders are now serializable.
Fixed links to external Scaladoc (thanks to Yang Bo).
- Added support for Scala 2.12.0-M5.
- Bumped SBT to 0.13.12.
Source and binary compatibility
shapless 2.3.2 is source and binary compatible with 2.3.0 and 2.3.1.
Contributors for shapeless 2.3.2 are,
- Andreas Koestler firstname.lastname@example.org @AndreasKostler
- Brian Zeligson email@example.com @beezee
- Daniel Urban firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank S. Thomas email@example.com @fst9000
- Jeremy R. Smith firstname.lastname@example.org @jeremyrsmith
- Johnny Everson email@example.com @johnny_everson
- Jolse Maginnis firstname.lastname@example.org @doolse2
- Miles Sabin email@example.com @milessabin
- Olivier Blanvillain firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Neyens email@example.com @pneyens
- Ryo Hongo firstname.lastname@example.org @ryoppy516
- Yang Bo (杨博) email@example.com @Atry
Many thanks to all of you and everyone else who has contributed ideas, enthusiasm and encouragement.