shapeless-2.3.1-RC1 is out!
See the full set of changes since 2.3.0 in the detailed release notes below …
This is the release of shapeless-2.3.1-RC1. These release notes provide a summary of changes since shapeless 2.3.0.
- Added IsDistinct and NotContains HList constraints (thanks to Valerian Barbot).
- Added SwapRecord type class (thanks to Kailuo Wang).
- Added SelectAll type class (thanks to Ievgen Garkusha).
- Added support for Scala.js source maps (thanks to Kenji Yoshida).
- Added Data and DataT instances for collections (thanks to Jisoo Park).
- Added UnzipFields type class for Records and Unions (thanks to Jisoo Park).
- Added Reify type classes supporting materialization of an HList of singletons from HList/Coproduct types indexed by singletons (thanks to Jisoo Park).
- Added eliminate method to :+: (thanks to Michael Donaghy).
- Added BoundedRange type class (thanks to Jeff Wilde).
- Added an Unwrapped instance for shapeless tagged types (thanks to Chris Hodapp).
- The Remover and Modifier type classes for records are now implemented using a macro, yielding much improved compile times (thanks to Ievgen Garkusha for assistance and encouragement).
- Added LacksKey type class proving that record lacks a field with a given key.
- illTyped now distinguishes between parse errors and type errors and reports the error correctly (thanks to Lars Hupel).
Add a field type member to the FieldOf trait allowing simpler reference to the non singleton type of fields in tests (thanks to Peter Neyens).
- Fixed an interaction between cachedImplicit and lazy vals (#553).
- Fixed bug in HList Intersection and Union type classes (#562, thanks to Arya Irani).
- Fixed bug with dependent prefixes in Generic (#560).
- Don’t generate unsafe Typeable instances for generic case classes (#574, thanks to Daniel Urban).
Worked around spurious missing interpolator warnings for implicitNotFound messages.
- Bumped Scala to 2.10.6/2.11.8/2.12.0-M4.
- Bumped Scala.js to 0.6.9.
- Bumped SBT to 0.13.11.
Source and binary compatibility
shapless 2.3.1 is source and binary compatible with 2.3.0.
Contributors for shapeless 2.3.1 are,
- Arya Irani email@example.com @aryairani
- Chris Hodapp firstname.lastname@example.org @clhodapp
- Dale Wijnand email@example.com @dwijnand
- Daniel Urban firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ievgen Garkusha email@example.com
- Jeff Wilde firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jisoo Park email@example.com @guersam
- Joseph Price firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kailuo Wang email@example.com @kailuowang
- Kenji Yoshida firstname.lastname@example.org @xuwei_k
- Lars Hupel email@example.com @larsr_h
- Michael Donaghy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miles Sabin email@example.com @milessabin
- Peter Neyens firstname.lastname@example.org @pneyens
- Valerian Barbot email@example.com @etaty
- Vladimir Pavkin firstname.lastname@example.org @vlpavkin
Many thanks to all of you and everyone else who has contributed ideas, enthusiasm and encouragement.